The 7 Golden Rules of Weight Loss
- Eat Breakfast:Breakfast is the most important meal of the day especially if you want to lose weight and stay fit. Eating breakfast helps kick-start your metabolism, help you get full and prevent you from eating impulsively later on.
- Don’t Skip Meals: Skipping meals is usually a bad idea. It sounds a good idea but it makes you to become hungry, thereby forcing you to take snacks later in the day and eatingtoo much at the next meal. Eatingyour regular meals and at the regular meal times is the best for you.
- Change Your Food:If you are really serious about losing weight, you need to change your food. You need to replace your high calorie foods to low calorie foods if you really want to lose weight. High Calorie foods are butter, oil,carbonated drinks, cheese, biscuits, cake, ice cream, juice and sugar. These foods are agents of weight gain. While low calorie foods are foods that are low in calorie and as a result their consumption does not lead to weight gain. Food such as fruits, vegetables, protein from plant are examples of low calorie foods. Their consumption does not affect you in any way.
- Exercise And Physical Activity: Exercise help to heat up your body thereby boosting your metabolism. While metabolism helps to burn the food in your body. If you have high metabolism, the food in your stomach will burn quickly but if your metabolism is slow, your food will not digest on time thereby converting it to fat for storage and if this food is stored, you will gain weight. Going to the gym is a great way to start exercising but if you can’t go to the gym, exercises like jogging, swimming, cycling, walking, skiing, running, stair stepping, dancing are also good to boost your metabolism.
- Get Eight Hours Of Rest At Night:When you do not get enough sleep, you tend to overeat in order to compensate for your lack of rest. It is good to rest for at least eight hours daily.
- Drink At Least Two Liters Of Water Daily: Take at least 2 litresof water Your body needs a lot of water to digest your food and to maintain a healthy diet. Drinking a minimum quantity of water at least 2 liters a day is a great way to stay healthy and flush excess fat.
- Always read flushexcessweight.comblog in order to get current information about losing weight and to stay motivated.
My name is Sandra Lowe. I weighed 102kg which is as a result of eating junk foods and snacks without exercising.
Then later I decided to lose weight which I found difficult at first but as a result of the encouragement I got from my husband, I decided to join the gym and changed my foods intake. Any day I did not go to the gym, I will jog for about 30 minutes. I also changed by food intakes from junks to vegetables and fruits which have been helpful. Now I weigh 56kg and am happy and confident.